· The 140 Sechelt Legion has a Liquor Primary License which means anyone is welcome in our Lounge and you can wear your hat if you choose.
· One no longer needs to be a Member as everyone is welcome in our Lounge. We do encourage being a member as we support many Charities in our community through our Fund Raising efforts.
· If you do become a paid up Member you will be entered into our Legion Super Bucks Program which qualifies you to earn $1.00 for every $20.00 spent which can be redeemed for Food or Beverage.
· Lounge Hours of Operation – Tuesday to Saturday – 11:30 AM to 7:00 PM
· Kitchen Dine-in & Takeout – Tuesday–Saturday 11:30 AM to 6:00 PM
· To our valued patrons and the entire Coastal community who support us, and whom we support in turn, we want to thank you for your support throughout this health crisis. The following safety measures are in place to ensure we stop the spread of COVID 19 and keep everyone safe:
· Entry to the Lounge is through the front door only, and patrons are required to wear a mask until they are seated. Once seated, the mask may be removed, but must be worn whenever standing or moving within the lounge. Once seated, remain seated – moving from table to table is prohibited.
· Limit for persons in the lounge is 66, with seating for 57 (pre-COVID capacity was 185 customers, so we are well below 50% capacity). Capacity is limited to 16 seats on the patio (pre-COVID capacity was 44). We have been approved for additional outdoor patio space with up to 20 seats, with a minimum of 6 feet between chair backs.
· All must sign in, and one person per party will need to provide a name, phone number and/or email address.
· No Bar Seating or Standing, No Service at the Bar, Table Service Only.
· All staff will be screened before commencing work.
· Hand Sanitizer will be on each table for customer use.
· Menus will be sanitized after each use.
· Washrooms will be limited to One Person at a time and will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
· Chairs have been spaced so that even when pushed back, they are over 6 feet apart.
· No more than 6 people in a party at a table.
· No Table-Hopping – No moving of Tables or Chairs.
· All surfaces will be sanitized after each use.
· We are all in this together for the greater good – Keep calm, wash your hands, be kind and carry on.
The 140 Legion was founded 86 years ago in 1934 and has been providing services to the Sechelt, Wilson Creek and Half Moon Bay communities for many years. We provide funding for various community groups and people in need through our fund raising in Meat Draws and our Poppy Program.
On November 11th every year we remeber the people who fought for our country by holding services at the Cenotaph on Cowrie street in Sechelt. We lay Poppy wreaths to remember the people who fought to make Canada free and democratic.
Our community is full of people who want to help. We work to help the people providing services with the people who need them. Come connect with people in new ways.